If you really want to learn something, why not hire chef Edie for your private cooking class. You decide what you want to learn to cook and we create a unique one-on-one cooking class specifically catered to your wishes and needs.
> there’s a skill you want to master,
> a dish you’ll love to discuss with a professional chef,
> an ingredient you want to play with, or
> simply to sharpen your knife skills in the private of your own kitchen:
creative cook co is here for you!
how does this work?
Book your own private cooking class for yourself or with a few friends and customize the class how you want it!
what do you want to learn Tell us your wishes by sending us an email or fill out the form below. What do you want to learn to cook, and with how many people. Details on where you live and preferred dates are welcome too. Via email or over the phone, we will co-create your private cooking class.
then we cook together During this 1.5 to 2-hour workshop style class we’ll be cooking most of the time. We’ll do some light cleaning as we go. Then we leave and you can eat what we’ve cooked up.
alone or with others It’s up to you if want to have chef Edie all for yourself for a one-on-one cooking class, or share her knowledge in a fun group cooking class with family and friends.
virtual or in person Both is possible!
sounds like a plan?
Send us an email or fill out the form below and tell us with your needs, wishes and questions and we will get back to you to create a fun and educational (if you want) private cooking class.
Become the cook you want to be!
- wine pairing Our sommelier can recommend pairing wines with the food for $50 + the expenses of the wines
- cleaning up We don’t offer any cleaning services at this moment. Together we fill up the dishwasher as we go, but leave the rest for you.
Create your private cooking class with us
Fill out this form and tell us what you have in mind. The more we know about your wishes, the better we can help and create a fun private cooking class for and with you.
You arrived at this page, but this is not what you are looking for?
- If you are looking for other ways to become a more confident and creative cook yourself, check out our cooking class calendar or maybe you like to have a few sessions with a cooking coach.
- We also cook (virtually) together with family and friends and host couple’s date night cooking classes.
- And we host corporate team bonding cooking classes just for fun, and have developed a real team building experience that makes you become more aware of interpersonal communication and cooperation within your team. Or have us create a unique event for your corporate wellness week.