The most fun way to entertain
We cook what you want, make it educational or just a lot of fun, and cook up a meal that you’ll all gonna love.
What is a cooking party?
Do you know those parties where everyone ends up in the kitchen? A creative cook co cooking party starts there!
Set the date, choose a menu and invite your family and friends and have fun in the comfort or your own home and kitchen together.
How does this work?
planning You start with sending us an email with your thoughts, questions, and wishes. Tell us what you have in mind, for how many people, on what preferred date and what your budget is. We will get back to you, via email or phone, to discuss the possibilities.
choose the menu Scroll down for our three example menus for 3 course meals. You can pick one of these or tell us what you and your friends or family members like and we’ll go from there.
groceries Opt for doing the groceries yourself or have us bring all of them. We will also check if you have all tools we will need, but most home kitchens are sufficiently supplied for our menus. As AirBnBs usually aren’t, please let us know in advance so we can plan your cooking class party accordingly.
cook & enjoy We cook for 1.5-2 hours and then you sit down to enjoy the food. Every course, you help plate the dish or we . We will fill the dishwasher while we cook and leave when you start with your dessert.
costs Starting from minimum of $300 for 2 people. Total costs depend on group size, location, and menu. Gratuity deeply appreciated.
Sounds like fun?
send us an email and include your thoughts, questions and wishes, as well as the group size, your location and the preferred date. We will get back to you by email or phone to discuss the possibilities.
- wine pairing Our sommelier can recommend pairing wines with the food for $50 + the expenses of the wines
- cleaning up We only offer cleaning services for groups over 10 people at this moment. Ask about this when we discuss the menu.
We love to cook with seasonal products, organic meat and dairy and enjoy giving vegetables the starring role they deserve. We consider ourselves curious omnivores and love to explore new cuisines. These are our suggestions for your private in-your home cooking class.
- starter: Grilled zucchini with mint
- main: Seasonal risotto with fish or chicken saltimboca
Sicilian chicken with fennel and capers, served with lemon fregola
~ VEGAN: Bean stew with fennel and capers, also served with lemon fregola
- dessert: Italian plum cake (or other seasonal fruit can be used)
- starter: Provencal zucchini and cucumber salad
- main: Coq au vin with tarragon green beans
- dessert: Strawberry soup with basil
- starter: Fennel salad with spinach, orange and pistachios
Soup: Cauliflower cumin soup
- main: Edie’s couscous with chicken olive tagine (stew) with roasted ras-el-hanout vegetables
~ VEGAN: Chickpea tagine with preserved lemons and olives
- dessert: Orange and almond cake
I want something else
That’s possible too. Let us know what you have in mind and we’ll go from there.
In case of dietary restrictions, we will accommodate them, whether you or people in your party are vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, dairy free or have other preferences. We will always check-in with you about dietary wishes during the booking process and tell you what subs we have in mind.
Note: Although we can leave them out of our menu, we can not guarantee that certain allergens (like gluten, wheat, nuts) were not used in the (rental) kitchen before.