creative cook co is here to teach you all we know about cooking. We are based in San Diego North County but for now everyone in the world can enjoy our classes virtually. From our kitchen to yours! Our cooking classes are always fully hands-on and being praised for
ongoing online cooking course: Technique & Taste
Do you sometimes wonder why you are doing certain things while cooking?
Are you looking for more cooking inspiration?
Do you want to learn how to make certain dishes with more confidence?
Are you interested in learning how to spice up your meals?
Do you want to learn how to create your own recipes and meals that you love?
If you have answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, check out our upcoming ongoing online cooking course called Technique & Taste. Every Monday 5pm PST (8pm EST) chef Edie will teach your a cooking skill or technique, a dish or inspiration sessions putting 1 ingredient in the starring role. You can follow along in your own kitchen using the same ingredients as chef Edie is using, or change things up with ingredients you have on hand/like better.
Technique & Taste – ongoing online cooking course
List of classes
We are still working out the details, but we are thinking of offering these classes to begin with:
* knife skills
* pureed soups
* Japanese okonomiyaki pancakes
* All about … fennel, beets, mustard, leeks, terriyaki sauce
* handmade pasta
Fill out the form below to send us your suggestions and wishes.
How does it work?
You can sign up for 1 class or have a monthly subscription for all classes that month. Each Tuesday before a class, you will be send the grocery list, a list of tools that will come in handy, and the Zoom link.
Each Tuesday after the class, we will send you the recipe and alternatives that we discussed in the class. The link to watch the class back will be available until the next class starts (so for almost 1 week).
What if I can’t find/don’t like all ingredients on the grocery list?
Each grocery list will come with suggestions for alternative ingredients to use what you already have in you pantry or in case of dietary restrictions or non-availability. At the beginning of each class, you are invited to discuss these (or your own) alternatives with chef Edie.
How about dietary restrictions?
In most cases, chef Edie will list alternatives for the main dietary restrictions. In case, meat or fish don’t make up the focus of the class (like Steak grilling), vegetarians and vegans are more than welcome as we try to make our classes inclusive to all. Feel free to reach out to us to inquire in advance.
Why is this a virtual cooking course?
Thanks to covid-19, chef Edie realized how much more you can learn when you are in your own kitchen cooking with your own pots and pans, creating the meal yourself. And that’s what this ongoing online cooking course will be all about: encouraging to learn and make the dishes the way you gonna like them best.
I am interested! Where do I sign up?
Fill out this form and we will contact you when we start the classes:
When booking a class with creative cook co, we assume you’ve read the small print below.
want to gift a virtual cooking class?
thoughts? tips? comments?
Let us know what you think of these classes! You can’t do Mondays? What starting times (now 5pm PST) would work better for you? What do you want to learn from Edie? Let us know how we can make the best interactive, online cooking classes calendar that works for you!
aka the terms and conditions of the online cooking classes
- You can sign up for one of the above virtual cooking classes to click on the buttons below the class’ information. You will be brought to a separate website hosted by Square, that offers a secured link and accepts all major credit cards.
- Or you sign up for an online cooking class by sending us an email. We will email you back with payment details how to pay using Zelle (via your bank account). Please let us know
- what class(es) you are signing up for,
- your contact details (name, address, phone number),
- names and email addresses of all other people in your group (if you’re paying for them)
- dietary restrictions, if any.
- Payment is per kitchen, no matter the number of people in it.
- Payments can be made with Zelle (via your bank account) or credit card (via Square).
- By signing up for a class, you acknowledge all the information (recipes, Zoom link, etc.) will be send to you personally. Don’t invite other people to the class without our permission, unless they will be in the same kitchen as you are.
- Due to the small size and personal style of our classes creative cook co reserves the right to cancel, change or reschedule any confirmed class. We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule a class if not enough students have signed up. If a class is cancelled, you will be accommodated at the next available class.
- If you can’t attend the class, email us at least 24 hours before the start of the class. We offer you the following options:
- We can send you the link to the recorded session, which will stay available 1 week after the class, or
- You can attend another class of the same worth, or
- You can have someone else attend virtually. We do need to know this person’s name and zoom handle. Don’t invite other people to the class without creative cook co’s written permission.
- If you can’t attend the class, and didn’t inform us in advance to discuss on of the above options, then that class is a used ticket.
- No refunds can be made.
- When attending a class, pictures or screenshot can be made and used for creative cook co marketing purposes (website, social media, etc).
- By making a full payment for a class, you agree to understand the inherent risks of a kitchen environment. You release, indemnify and exclude creative cook co, our contractors, employees and volunteers from any and all liability of any kind in case of physical injury incurred or any damage, to you and all other participants you’re representing, your/their kitchens and communication devices, while attending, preparing for and cleaning up after an event or class.
want to cook with chef Edie privately?
Do you want to cook one of these classes privately with your family and friends, or with your colleagues? That’s possible too! Just send Edie an email to set the date!