creative cook co is here to teach you all we know about cooking. We are based in San Diego North County but for now everyone in the world can enjoy our classes virtually. From our kitchen to yours! Our cooking classes are always fully hands-on and being praised for
new online life cooking classes
Check out our Holiday season fun, fully interactive, virtual, life cooking classes full of Thanksgiving inspiration or a new take on your Christmas menu. Come to the class, then teach your family and friends the dishes yourself!
NOVEMBER 13th, 5-7 pm PST | online cooking class, using Zoom, 2 hour class
Now we can’t celebrate America’s biggest holiday in one room together, you still can enjoy a good meal together. For a smaller party, we’ll be cooking a turkey breast for a sand some fun sides, so you can enjoy the holiday in a smaller setting.
Great for meat (turkey) eaters. Menu is (easy to adapt to) gluten-free and dairy-free.
Thanksgiving leftovers, inspired by Turkey
NOVEMBER 27th, 5-6.30 pm PST | online cooking class, using Zoom, 1.5 hour class
You still can keep that tradition of cooking too much food and eat leftovers for days. In this class, chef Edie will share her favorite way of eating her leftovers. A hint of the theme: Turkey inspired by Turkey! (Do you get it?)
Great for meat (turkey) eaters and vegetarians. Menu is (easy to adapt to) gluten-free and dairy-free
Learn to make turkey stock
DECEMBER 4th, 5-6.30 pm PST | online cooking class, using Zoom, 1.5 hour class
Still cooked that bird and now finally want to learn how to make stock out of the bones? Sign up for this online cooking class where you will learn how to make stock in your own kitchen.
Great for meat (turkey) eaters. Menu is gluten-free and dairy-free
Dreaming of a White Christmas
DECEMBER, 11TH, 5-6.30 pm PST | online cooking class, using Zoom, 1.5 hour class
Based in San Diego, we only can dream of having a white Christmas. But why don’t we take it literally and cook an all white menu?
Great for meat (chicken) eaters, includes dairy (blue cheese), is gluten-free
Click on the above buttons to sign up for one of more classes! When booking a class with creative cook co, we assume you’ve read the small print below.
want to gift a virtual cooking class?
thoughts? tips? comments?
Let us know what you think of these classes! You can’t do Fridays? What starting times (now 5pm PST) would work better for you? What do you want to learn from Edie? Let us know how we can make the best interactive, online cooking classes calendar that works for you!
aka the terms and conditions of the online cooking classes
- You can sign up for one of the above virtual cooking classes to click on the buttons below the class’ information. You will be brought to a separate website hosted by Square, that offers a secured link and accepts all major credit cards.
- Or you sign up for an online cooking class by sending us an email. We will email you back with payment details how to pay using Zelle (via your bank account). Please let us know
- what class(es) you are signing up for,
- your contact details (name, address, phone number),
- names and email addresses of all other people in your group (if you’re paying for them)
- dietary restrictions, if any.
- Payment is per kitchen, no matter the number of people in it.
- Payments can be made with Zelle (via your bank account) or credit card (via Square).
- By signing up for a class, you acknowledge all the information (recipes, Zoom link, etc.) will be send to you personally. Don’t invite other people to the class without our permission, unless they will be in the same kitchen as you are.
- Due to the small size and personal style of our classes creative cook co reserves the right to cancel, change or reschedule any confirmed class. We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule a class if not enough students have signed up. If a class is cancelled, you will be accommodated at the next available class.
- If you can’t attend the class, email us at least 24 hours before the start of the class. We offer you the following options:
- We can send you the link to the recorded session, which will stay available 1 week after the class, or
- You can attend another class of the same worth, or
- You can have someone else attend virtually. We do need to know this person’s name and zoom handle. Don’t invite other people to the class without creative cook co’s written permission.
- If you can’t attend the class, and didn’t inform us in advance to discuss on of the above options, then that class is a used ticket.
- No refunds can be made.
- When attending a class, pictures or screenshot can be made and used for creative cook co marketing purposes (website, social media, etc).
- By making a full payment for a class, you agree to understand the inherent risks of a kitchen environment. You release, indemnify and exclude creative cook co, our contractors, employees and volunteers from any and all liability of any kind in case of physical injury incurred or any damage, to you and all other participants you’re representing, your/their kitchens and communication devices, while attending, preparing for and cleaning up after an event or class.
want to cook with chef Edie privately?
Do you want to cook one of these classes privately with your family and friends, or with your colleagues? That’s possible too! Just send Edie an email to set the date!