All creative cook co virtual Cooking Apart Together cooking classes and events will use Zoom to cook together online. Participants cook in their own kitchens, using their own cooking materials and their own pantry items and/or food they bought themselves for the event. Our chef instructors will use Zoom to virtually cook together, demoing the cooking steps from their own kitchen.
private & corporate virtual cooking classes
- Private and corporate events are customized to the client’s needs and wishes with respect to date, time, menu and length of the class.
- Clients can propose using another video communication system, for which they will have to provide a link for the event.
- Full payment is to be made in advance. We can send an invoice, or use Square, which provides a secured way of paying and accepts all major credit cards.
- Events can be rescheduled to another day and time free of charge as long as the new date/time is confirmed by both parties, at least 72 hours before the agreed date and starting time of the original event. Last minute rescheduled events (within 72 hours of the agreed starting time) are subject to the cancellation policy.
- Cancellations have to be confirmed by both parties. Our cancellation fee is $100, all other costs will be refunded.
- By making the payment, you agree to understand the inherent risks of a kitchen environment. You release, indemnify and exclude Creative Cook Co, our contractors and employees from any and all liability of any kind in case of physical injury incurred or any damage, to you and all other participant you’re representing, your/their kitchens and communication devices, while attending, preparing before and cleaning up after an event or class.
Online public cooking classes
- Public classes are organized by creative cook co and individuals/couples can sign up for them individually.
- By signing up for a class, you acknowledge all the information (recipes, Zoom link, etc.) will be send to you personally. Don’t invite other people to the class without our permission.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule a class if not enough students have signed up. If a class is cancelled, you will be accommodated at the next available class.
- If you can’t attend the class, email us at least 24 hours before the start of the class. We offer you the following options:
- We can send you the link to the recorded session, which will be available 1 week after the class, or
- You can attend another class of the same worth, or
- You can have someone else attend virtually. We do need to know this person’s name and zoom handle. Don’t invite other people to the class without creative cook co’s permission.
- No refunds can be made.
- By making the payment, you agree to understand the inherent risks of a kitchen environment. You release, indemnify and exclude Creative Cook Co, our contractors and employees from any and all liability of any kind in case of physical injury incurred or any damage, to you and all other participant you’re representing, your/their kitchens and communication devices, while attending, preparing for and cleaning up after an event or class.
In-person private cooking classes
* All participants need to be vaccinated or able to show a recent negative test. Preferably all wear a mask while being indoors.
* In case one of the participants has been diagnosed with coronavirus, has been in close proximity to someone who has recently had the coronavirus, or is feeling sick, have a fever, a cough, or are experiencing general difficulty breathing, we will either reschedule, or change to a virtual style class.
* These policies might change per changing city/state/CDC guidelines. After payment, the date and time slot will be reserved for you, so we always can change the event into a virtual set up. In this case, you will need to take care of the groceries yourselves.
If you have any further questions or concerns about the event, please feel free to contact us via email: email@example.com.