Are you looking for a fun date night in your own home? Let’s do a cooking class together in your kitchen. You know what they say: couples that cook together, have the best time together.
how does this work?
choose the menu Via email or over the phone, we will create a menu together. You can choose from any of the existing classes or we can set up a unique menu catered to your wishes and dietary restrictions. Our 4-course love menu (see below) is our biggest hit.
Then we will set a date and we will send you a shopping list for you to do the groceries.
cook & enjoy We cook for 1 to 1.5 hours and then you sit down to enjoy the food. Every course, you help plate the dish. We will roughly clean up while you eat and leave when you start with your dessert.
costs $150 + 50 cents per mile to locations 10 miles away from us.
our 4-course love menu
Our 4-course love menu has romance written all over it. There are flowers, there is chocolate and all you need to do is book this menu!
- appetizer shrimp in caper sauce
- first course grilled zucchini salad with edible flowers
- main dish chicken in rose sauce with roasted cauliflower or artichoke risotto timbales in eggplant (vegetarian)
- dessert pink white chocolate cake
note: slight variations on this menu may occur due to seasonal availabilities. This will always be communicated in advance.
- shopping If you want us to do the shopping, an extra fee of $50 + the expenses of the groceries will be added
- wine pairing Our sommelier can recommend pairing wines with the food for $50 + the expenses of the wines
- cleaning up We don’t offer any cleaning services at this moment. We will fill up the dishwasher as we go, but leave the rest for you.