Are you looking for a fun date night in your own home?
Book our cooking class for couples, because you know what they say: couples that cook together, have the best time together. 🙂
Book a cooking class for couples as a fun date-night in the private of your own home!
how does this work?
choose the menu Via email or over the phone, we will create a menu together. You can pick our 4-course love menu (see below), that is our biggest hit. Or we can co-create a unique menu catered to your wishes and dietary restrictions.
cook & enjoy We cook for 1 to 1.5 hours and then you sit down to enjoy the food. Every course, you help plate the dish (if you want). We will roughly clean up while you eat and leave when you start with your dessert.
costs starting from $250, depending on the menu
sounds like fun?
Send us an email and include your thoughts, questions, wishes, as well as the preferred date and location. We will get back to you by email of phone to discuss the possibilities.
our 4-course love menu
Our 4-course love menu has romance written all over it. There are flowers, there is chocolate and all you need to do is book this menu!
- appetizer shrimp in caper sauce
- first course grilled zucchini salad with edible flowers
- main dish chicken in rose sauce with roasted cauliflower or artichoke risotto in eggplant timbales (vegetarian)
- dessert pink white chocolate cake
note: slight variations on this menu may occur due to seasonal availability. This will always be communicated in advance.
- wine pairing Our sommelier can recommend pairing wines with the food for $50 + the expenses of the wines
- cleaning up We don’t offer any cleaning services at this moment. Together we fill up the dishwasher as we go, but leave the rest for you.